Slimshines! and other lipsticks For an NW25

SoHeartc0rex3

Hi girls and guys! I'm an NW25 and I was wondering which shades would look best on me. I was thinking of purchasing:

Long Stem Rose Slimshine
Bare Slimshine
Ultra-Elegant Slimshine
Hug Me
Hue

Are all of these okay? Which other shades would look best on me? Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

me_jelly

I'm not sure about the other ones, but I can give you a comparison of hug me and bare slimshine.

As I have stated in other thread, hug me as an all time HG for me in terms of pinky nude lipsticks (I have the hardest time finding nudes that don't look too millky, washed out or make me look like the living dead). I'm NC30-35 and it works perfectly on my medium pigmented lips.

Now, I have Bare slimshine also, and love it because of the texture -very smooth and sheerer than lustre formulas, but still buildable - and it also gives a really nice lipgloss finish.

I find bare to be slightly lighter (i.e. more beige) than hug me, although the difference is not great on my lips (none of the two wash me out, but give me a "my lips but better" look and are both great neutrals with smokey/dramatic eyes).

So get both!! they are both worth it, but if you're only looking to get one pinky-beige nude, then get hug me, I find it to be more versatile (great with brighter glosses that you want to tone down or get a unique color mix with) and it's lasting power is better than the slimshines in general.

Hope that helps!