Small & Empty Palettes

labellavita7

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this... but I have a ton of 1/4 tsp samples of MAC pigments, and I know that isn't enough to press into the regular 26mm pans. Do you know of any place that sells smaller palettes and pans? I'm sick of the loose powders, they are sooo messy!

I've tried Coastal Scents and Stars Makeup Haven but they only have 26mm and up. Any recs would be great, TIA.

MizzTropical

I would go through the shadow palettes at a drugstore, there might be a cheap brand in a small size that u can just scrape the shadow out of for ur pigments without really losing any money.

fash10nista

I was shopping with my daughter over the weekend and Claire's has a variety of palettes, some with wells about the size of a thumbtack! You could just scrape out the existing product and press your pigments in...

labellavita7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Why not press them right into the jars? I was thinking about doing that myself..

I thought about doing this, but I really like the idea of having a palette. It'll save space since I won't have 20 little jars hanging around. I'm considering just buying more samples so I'll have some more pigment to press, but we'll see. Thanks for the suggestion!

Kragey

Quote:
Originally Posted by labellavita7
I thought about doing this, but I really like the idea of having a palette. It'll save space since I won't have 20 little jars hanging around. I'm considering just buying more samples so I'll have some more pigment to press, but we'll see. Thanks for the suggestion!

Is there enough to press it in to the lid of the jar? Then you could glue the lids in to a CD case or similar holder.