Small haul, but a haul nonetheless!

PeachTwist

Ok, so. I very rarely buy new things as I'm dirt poor and can't buy often lol, but I have an amazing boyfriend who bought some stuff for me and a little saved so I could get just a couple other things, but I'm so happy I just have to share.

Sugarpill

Burning Heart Quad
Sweet Heart Quad
Bulletproof Pressed Eyeshadow
Lumi Loose Eyeshadow
Duo Lash Adhesive

All of the Sugarpill was bought by my wonderful boyfriend and it's made it so I have every pressed eyeshadow from Sugarpill.
smiles.gif

Sephora

Urban Decay Primer Potion (again)
NARS Orgasm Blush
Makeup Forever Eyeshadow #92

We don't have Sephora where I live but I was kind of limited on money so I only bought the must have things I wanted. I was going to try Too Faced Shadow Insurance but due to the limited funds and the fact I'm leaving the country soon, if I didn't like it I don't have time to return it. Decided to just stick to what I know works for me.

MAC

Vanilla Eyeshadow

My very first MAC eyeshadow. I was tempted to get one with colour but know I need a nice highlight, so I decided to start with that first.

ULTA.com

Urban Decay Naked Palette x2 (One for my Mom, one for me.)

and I am now debating on whether to order the new Urban Decay Book of Shadows 3 online. I may wait a week or so. Haha. So happy and excited!
th_DANCE.gif
<-- that is seriously me right now. Freaking ALL of my male roommates out with my excitement over makeup. They really are looking at me like I'm on crack.
th_LMAO.gif

miss_primer

Nice haul. I have been wanting to get my hands on the Naked Palette. Have you had a chance to use it yet? Do you like it?

PeachTwist

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_primer
Nice haul. I have been wanting to get my hands on the Naked Palette. Have you had a chance to use it yet? Do you like it?

Sorry, I haven't gotten it yet. I only ordered it about 10mins before I posted this. I called every store within a 50 mile radius to get my hands on it and they were sold out - I finally managed to order it from Ulta tonight. (I know it says my location is UK but I'm in the USA atm). I did play with the shadows a little bit in Sephora today on the display and it was fantastic in my opinion, if that helps you at all. I think I will definitely love it and I'd highly consider getting it if I were you.
smiles.gif

Latest posts