Small Haul - MAC/ Urban Decay / Nail Polish and my new best friend... INGLOT =D

sziem

So I literally only went out to get Dark Indulgence from the new MAC collection and ended up coming home with this little lot =)

My little haul:

MAC Dark Indulgence MES
Urban Decay Naked Palette & Brush & Primer Potion
Inglot Duo (Matte Black and a pinkish dupe of MAC's Trax)
Black Eyeliner

And seven LA Color's nail polishes (which I didn't even think I could buy in the UK and for the bargain price of 99p (about $1.50)):
Green Satin (pale green shimmer)
Fun in the Sun (pastel purple)
Treasure Island (green glitter)
Sassy Sparkle (irridescent glitter)
Jewel Tone (purple/blue/pink glitter)
Metallic Blue
Apricot Fizz (apricot shimmer)

And now unfortunately for my bank balance I'm within driving distance of an Inglot and am now in love with the eyeshadow :)

I've also got Smoked Ruby, the Palace Pedigreed quad and Play on Plums due to arrive any day now (found a wonderful blog sale and got the three for only $40)

So I need Inglot recommendations? Anyone want to share their Inglot favourites with me?

<3 x

DILLIGAF

Great Haul!!!
I'm a personal fan of the matte gel eyeliners. They come in great colors and make wonderful eyeshadow bases.

Sequinzombie

Love the nail polish I have a few myself. And Inglot! oh its my new love. I'm pretty fond of the amc colors and the matte black liner is a DREAM. It is so...creamy. Adore it.

sziem

Love the nail polish I have a few myself. And Inglot! oh its my new love. I'm pretty fond of the amc colors and the matte black liner is a DREAM. It is so...creamy. Adore it.

Ooh I'm on the lookout for a good gel/creamy liner. I'm planning on going back at the start of August so will have to pick up a couple :) <3

SmashCakes

Nice Haul! You're so lucky you live near an Inglot :p
And like the others have mentioned, definitely check out their Gel Liners, they're great!
I also love their Pearl Eyeshadows