Small Haulage

Edie

Needing a serious pick-me-up I went shopping and 'invested' in the following:

CIMG0767.jpg

Re-purcahse due to running out of: Red Earth Secret Potion & Showface's Concealers

CIMG0768.jpg

A whole bunch of cheapy eyelashes to use for practice...

CIMG0771.jpg

My first Inglot purchase of metallic gold and silver (LOVE the silver) and a sample of the glitter which is to die for and will now have to purchase the whole pot)

CIMG0772.jpg

My VERY FIRST STILA purchase (Diamond Lil' and Kitten e/s), My friend went overseas and bought me the clinique plumpers mini set which has 10 mini's in it - so that wasnt a me purchase but anyway, Diorshow Mascara (hmm still wanting to love this but as yet dont), free sample of Stila mascara, Re-purchase shiseido fine eyeliner pen (as it got left behind when we went on a weekend getaway
ssad.gif
)

CIMG0769.jpg

Liquidlast liner (forgot the colour names? oops), Revved Up Pigment (which shockingly I ended up loving after FINALLY trying a sample pot I got months ago, luckily they had one left
smiles.gif
, and Kohl liner in white (name? facinating?)

Brie

I've been wanting to purchase som of these Inglot cosmetics. Where can i find them ?? Oh I'm in Queensland.

Edie

Thanks Everyone
smiles.gif
It makes me happy that this thread exists and Im not the only crazy person who gets excited after makeup purchases hahaha

I did some quick looks here with the products EOTD

Brie: Here is a link to Inglot Australia QLD STORES I stayed away at first but after i compared their metallic pigments to those of Make Up Store I found their quality better. I could have spent another 4 hours there easily. I didn't even look at the eyeshadows cause the range scared me. hahaa

Winnie

Love the liquidlast liners, I have the green one and my sister has the blue-green one. So awesome!

Brie

Thank you for that, actually my bank balance wont be thanking you lol!!!

The prices are quite resonable though from what i saw. I'l have to head up to Helansvale when my sister comes to visit.