small malm vs large malm

mariserinb

so i was really excited because my parents said they would buy me a malm for my birthday. and then i saw that the large one is discontinued.
angry.gif

does anyone know how the dimensions of the small one compare? specifically the drawer itself?

if not, does anyone know of anything close to it from somewhere else?

Susanne

Small one:

Width: 47 1/4 "
Depth: 16 1/8 "
Height: 30 3/4 "

Width: 120 cm
Depth: 41 cm
Height: 78 cm

The big one had a width of 140 cm which are ca. 55 ''

HTH!

I just bought the small one myself.

mariserinb

i want to be able to fit those same lipstick organizers in it like everyone did with the old one!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariserinb
thanks! do you know if the drawer the same height and depth??

No, they are a bit smaller as well.

mariserinb

hm....well if anyone that has the small one wants to measure the drawer i'd be really appreciate it! thanks
smiles.gif

xJustgirlie

Haha, I've bought the large one in sale!
Was only like 80 euro's, and after a small imperfection (a little little piece was broken off..) they refunded me with 45 euro's, so it was only like 35 euro's! (which is around 45/50 dollars if I can guess)

mariserinb

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJustgirlie
Haha, I've bought the large one in sale!
Was only like 80 euro's, and after a small imperfection (a little little piece was broken off..) they refunded me with 45 euro's, so it was only like 35 euro's! (which is around 45/50 dollars if I can guess)

LUCKY!!! i called ikea and had them check about four different stores for leftovers....no deal
ssad.gif

as long as the small one fits the lipstick organizers they sell....

InspiredBlue

Maybe you can find a large Malm on Craigslist or some similar place where people sell their furniture? I checked on the Swedish equivalent just out of curiosity, and there are plenty of large Malms for sale.

mariserinb

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup412
I just got the small malm and sadly it doesn't hold the ikea lipstick orginizer. The drewer just isnt deep enough.

ssad.gif
maybe the alex will....

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Maybe you can find a large Malm on Craigslist or some similar place where people sell their furniture? I checked on the Swedish equivalent just out of curiosity, and there are plenty of large Malms for sale.

lucky!!! i checked already....nothing! maybe you can mail it here LOL

mariserinb

omg! exciting news! the black malm just went on sale on craigslist in my city! the large one! everyone cross your fingers for me!!!!!

Latest posts