small MSF dupe haul

MsButterfli

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzIuanBn.jpg

left is Moonstone right is Sunstone. both by NYC for $4.99

MACLovin

Nice! How good are they? I saw them in CVS the other day but i wasn't sure about the quality. is it chunky sparkles or kind of a light shimmer?

TISH1124

Becareful with those especialy now with sweet baby in tow....Not saying this will happen to you but I tried them and my face was broken out something terrible the next day and I normally do not have sensitive skin at all.

Put them on your wrist overnight to be sure

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by lushious_lips
Enjoy.

thnx
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetie
I can't find that moonstone anywhere!

it was real random in Duane Reade, wasnt even in a displayer...and they had two shadows that damn sure looked like the shadows from that MAC collection that came out last yr
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Nice! How good are they? I saw them in CVS the other day but i wasn't sure about the quality. is it chunky sparkles or kind of a light shimmer?

it wasnt chunky when i swatched it on my hand, both gave a nice pigmented swatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Becareful with those especialy now with sweet baby in tow....Not saying this will happen to you but I tried them and my face was broken out something terrible the next day and I normally do not have sensitive skin at all.

thanx
smiles.gif
its been on my wrist since i got to work @ 4 so we'll see how it works out
Put them on your wrist overnight to be sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I always love your haul posts.

lol thats cuz i always find some hotness for a good deal lol...im so silly but i had to make up since my MAC obsession has fizzled from what it used to be so ive become a drugstore haulin son-of-a-gun lol