Smallest Collection Ever

theend

But in fairness I am a very poor soon to be student.

MAC
eef2ebb3.jpg

Strobe Cream, Fluidline Blacktrack, pigment samples of Copper Sparkle and Dark Soul, Creamblush Posey, Eyeshadow Swish and Humid, Prep + Prime Eye, Lipstick Giddy, Shadestick Silverbleu, Eye Kohl Smoulder, Lip Pencil Spice and Face + Body Foundation.

Non MAC
d6cee58d.jpg

78073fe0.jpg

I need money
ssad.gif

sel00187

thats not small! i only had one mac item for 3 months before i started collecting
smiles.gif
you have some lovely things

Kim.

That is a LOT of stuff, but compared to other people's on here it's not... How do you like that face and body foundation?

ebonyannette

I cant believe you think thats small! ha ha! I think its a great collection. Plus you have alot of other items as well.

theend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim.
That is a LOT of stuff, but compared to other people's on here it's not... How do you like that face and body foundation?

I love it, works super great. Might look into a different one when I run out just for a change, but maybe not.

And heh thanks everyone
smiles.gif

hyperRealGurl

i think u have a great collection....... the small ones sometimes ends up being the awsome ones.. but fromw hat i can tell ur collection is not that small lol..... u got me beat thats for sure

eowyn797

okay, see, it may be small, but you have Swish and Humid. i think that, left on a desert island, i could survive on those two colors alone.

not because they go together, you see. they're just SO FREAKING PRETTY.

so in my book, you win.

eye_pr0mise

your collection isnt small, well compared to some people on specktra yea, but you gotta start somewhere you know. plus alot of people are giving you props for your collection . so who cares haha :)

MAC_Whore

You have a great collection!! You have lots of choices that you can have plenty of fun with. Hey, we were all students with "slim wallets" at one time. I was. Just remember that your education is the most important thing. When you are all done with university, you can land a killer job with loads of money and buy all the MAC you want!!!!
smiles.gif

Latest posts