Smallest MAC collection ever lol

k.a.t

Ok so i'm kind of a newbie to make-up, and even more of a newbie to MAC
yes.gif
Asides from that i don't work and rely on my parents to give me money to save up (which isn't that often) and i'm poor so technically i can't really afford it lol So my 'collection' is veeeeery tiny, but i'm certainly hoping it will grow a bit more - it'll take some years but yeah
tong.gif

So far it consists of only 4 items:

MAC Select Tint spf15 in NC 40 (waaay too dark for me as i got it when i had fake tan on and i actually hate the texure of this but it's too late to return now so that's £18 down the drain
ssad.gif
)

MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC35 - again too dark for me

Fix+ spray that i got a couple weeks ago and i love

and my 187 brush that i intend to marry - it's that good lol

Next on the list is (hopefully) the 239 and 219 and some Studio Fix Fluid samples in a shade that matches MY skin lol
th_DANCE.gif

Baby steps...baby steps hehe

Here's a piccy of it...

Ooh, would you look at that, it's growing! >.< VERY slowly but surely...

here's what it's like now
smiles.gif

makeupmadb

I'm new to MAC too
smiles.gif
I've spent £300 on MAC (and I'm still in school can't work yet) in the past 3 months and it feels like I haven't got a lot to show for it! It's so much more expensive here in the UK which is annoying, as you will probably understand.
You're off to a good start!
smiles.gif

burnitdown_x

My M.A.C. collection is about the same size, so don't feel bad haha. You'll have tons of stuff in no time.

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Wonderful start! At least the goodness of the 187 makes up for the disappointments of the other two!

yep yep!
th_LMAO.gif

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
you got some good starter products
smiles.gif

i bet it will be 10 times bigger by the end of the year

Only if someone else paid for it lol

red.pill

well, my collection is even smaller! i only have 239 and 219. but we don't have MAC in our country, so it's very hard for me.

User93

My collection is not big at all too! And you started with one of the best things if you ask me, mac stuff for skin is awesome, i love 187, and i wanna get fix+ aswell! Dont feel bad for that dark colors, you can always use them as a correction blush, applying on cheekbones and on the nose!