SMASHBOX at Costco

Cocopuff

Ok...so after reading Specktra and surfing on YOUTUBE, some of you guys purchased MAC at Costco. I took a chance and went to my local Costco and to my luck NO MAC!!!! So then I saw these pink/bown gift sets from Smashbox for $9.99. So I grabbed up a few to give as stocking stuffers and Secret Santa gifts for my makeup addicts at work! Please click to enlarge images!

Attachment 7137

The set included Picture Perfect Eye Shadow quad, Photo Finish Foundation Primer Packette, Mini Lip gloss in Pout, Fame & Glitz, Mirrored Mini Lip Gloss case, Skin tint in Radiance, Mini Layer Lash Primer and That's a Wrap Mascara in Black

Attachment 7138

Attachment 7139

I like that the 3 mini lipglosses fit inside the mirrored case!

Attachment 7140

This set is called Split Screen. It is a double ended lipstick/lipliner. The colors are called Montage/Picture & Focus/Darkroom

Attachment 7141

I will still be on the look out for MAC, but I at least thought this was a good buy considering the drive!

astronaut

Oooh good deal! I always hear about Costco having Smashbox and Stila at amazing prices but I never go because one, I don't have membership, and two, the crowds make me dizzy.

Latest posts