Smashbox Pro Card

Hemons

Hey Specktraettes! I just downloaded the Smashbox application for their pro program. Are any of you currently members? If so, do they have a different Pro site to order from like MAC does? I was thinking about applying, but am wondering if I purchase enough Smashbox to make it worth it. A lot of the Smashbox stuff I get, I buy from QVC because they usually have it first before anyone else. A Smashbox Pro card wouldn't help me at QVC. Also, how difficult/stringent is it to get approved for the Smashbox Pro program? I would love to get a discount on my Halo foundation powder though. If anyone has any info. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

MACandie2012

I think it's definitely worth it. It is free, unlike the MAC one after all. I got accepted into the Freelancer program (which is 30% off). It does take a while to get your card in the mail (2 months), so if you're going to do it, I would just go ahead. I turned in a business card, my ID, the completed application, and a copy of my makeup license. They do not have a separate website. You just click the Pro button to place an order, I think. HTH.

Nassp920

Hey ladies! So I'm just getting started as a make up artist and I already have the MAC card but for smash box i noticed they ask for a "crew call list" what is that?
If anyone can help me please let me know!
Thanks ladies!
-nassp920