smashbox roxy brush roll?

xbeatofangelx

I bought it. I like it a LOT
greengrin.gif
... but I feel like there's not enough brushes if that's the ONLY set you're going to use - I still use my other angled brush for eyebrows, etc.

NikkiHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeatofangelx
I bought it. I like it a LOT
greengrin.gif
... but I feel like there's not enough brushes if that's the ONLY set you're going to use - I still use my other angled brush for eyebrows, etc.

She's absolutely right. The Roxy was the first brush set I ever got, and I still use all the brushes to this day. The white pony hair is to die for. But for me, it takes one brush set and about 5 other extra brushes to have everything I need. It's well worth it, though!

Mandy22

I think it is so worth it :)
I feel that it really helps you get organized and you will wonder how you lived without it :)
Get it!

liquidstar

Thanks everyone! I did buy it, but it's so pretty I'm afraid to use it..lol I have a lot of MAC brushes so I don't really need to use them but I want to, I just don't want to make it dirty.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamqueen
I got it on sale and I love it! Def.worth it.

Where'd you get it on sale? And how much? Thanks

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Where'd you get it on sale? And how much? Thanks

Smashbox had a sale on their website about a month ago and it was half off.

bellaetoile

so this thread piqued my curiosity. the roxy brush set is now $40 on smashbox.com, under the curtain call section, meaning it's been discontinued, similar to the mac 'goodbyes' section. it's a gorgeous brush set, the only reason i'm not ordering it is because i have the brushes in it. still, smashbox brushes are really high quality, and i like some of them even better than my mac ones. hope this helps someone.

astronaut

AWESOME. I think I'm going to get it because I wanted a foundation brush anyway :p So the quality is good right?

maxipoodle1

THIS brush it the ****! for reals!!I got it for $40 and i like it sooo much!!I already had the normal black and red powder brush but i Kinda feel that the white one is softer for some reason?!...yeah my mom and sis like the brushes so much that they each got a set for themselves they are wayyyyyyyyyy worth the 40 buckies you pay for 'em!....its like you get 4 for free since the powder brush itself is 48 by itself i believe(the black/red handle one)!

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
AWESOME. I think I'm going to get it because I wanted a foundation brush anyway :p So the quality is good right?

I think they are all really good quality. I am esp. loving the thin eyeliner brush. I do like the foundation brush as well. Def. worth the half price tag!

sabn786

oooo i think im gonna by them too...anyone know when they'll be off the smashbox website..and do they sell it at sephora?

enviable

i love smashbox brushes so much. i actually have the whole set the red and black ones (standard). i like them alot better than my mac brushes, the hairs are to die for..so soft. definitely high quality brushes

pearl

Ooh I was thinking about gettin one of these. Will someone tell me what the inside looks like though? Does it only fit 6 brushes?

Latest posts