My eyebrows are out of control, I know, but oh well

Eyes:
UDPP
All from Smashbox Studio Pop Ultimate Palette
Bliss from lid to brow
Camel on lid
ASAP in crease
Pacific under lower lashes

Tried something different for eyeliner--picked up a Revlon eyeliner PEN and so far I think I'm digging it. Will probably use fluid line or other potted liners for the most part, but decided to try the pen today
Black Bare Minerals mascara--don't remember what it's called--got it as a sample

Face: Bare Minerals Prime Time, Bare Minerals Ready foundation in light? I always forget. Warm Apricot Blush from the Smashbox palette.

Lips:
NYX MLS 17 I think it's called--it's a (obviously) bright pink lippie then just some chapstick on top.

tiffmegz

I love the pop of aqua on the lower lash line! And girl, I know, my brows are looking crazy too! Trying to grow them out until Thanksgiving and then shape them a TINY bit so they are still full and thick. I like that look :) And I how you paired this eyeshadow combo with a pink lip. Very pretty
sigh.gif

ibreakhearts66

Yeah I'm growing to get them done soon too. Mine are just shaped kind of funny in that the right one (left in the pictures) has hairs the grow straight up on the inner side (not describing it well, the side above the inside of my eye) whereas the left ones grow sidewaysish like the rest of my eyebrows.

And thanks! I didn't realize how pink the lipstick was going to be until I put it on, and I'm not very good at putting on lipstick, hence my lack of expensive lippies, but I'm working on it!

tiffmegz

I see what you're talking about. I understand you haha :) For me, one is thinner than the other (or has a higher arch as people tell me) so trying to even them out! It's so hard to leave them alone though :( lol

I love how the pink turned out! And as far as expensive lippies, I am falling more and more in love with WnW lipsticks that the MAC Diva I got the same day is pretty much untouched. Oops! lol I'm not that great either, but practice makes perfect!
flower.gif

ohmissdee

the aqua eyeliner looks amazing!! I'm too scared to try colored eyeliner because I think I'm going to look like a clown but it looks amazing on you and it is a lot more subtle than I thought!