Smashbox Wicked Lovely

Ms. Z

The Fall collection looks gorgeous!
drools.gif

http://www.smashbox.com/

go to page 2 for phoros of Smashbox Rapture Collection

NicksWifey

I picked up one of the Double Take Lip Colors from the Wicked Lovely collection, the color is Gossamer...I LOVE IT!
smiles.gif
I got it yesterday at Ulta. Some of the colors are really nice. The lip glosses have little tassels on the cap ends. One of the l/g colors reminds me of Florabundance.

Here's some pics of the Gossamer lip color:

zuiahiah99

A new ulta opens here on Thurdsay, i think, i can't wait to check these out.the lipglosses have my name all over them

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
I picked up one of the Double Take Lip Colors from the Wicked Lovely collection, the color is Gossamer...I LOVE IT!
smiles.gif
I got it yesterday at Ulta. Some of the colors are really nice. The lip glosses have little tassels on the cap ends. One of the l/g colors reminds me of Florabundance.
Here's some pics of the Gossamer lip color:

That's good news, I love Florabundance!
Thanks for the info & photos. I went to Sephora after seeing it on their website, but they don't have it in the store yet. I love the packaging.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuiahiah99
A new ulta opens here on Thurdsay, i think, i can't wait to check these out.the lipglosses have my name all over them

I didn't know Ulta was an actual store, I thought it was just a website.
They have a discount code.

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
That's lovely Nickswifey, are they matte colors? Sparkles?

They are more matte, especially the paler pink, which is the lip color. The liner color might have a tad of a frosty look to it, moreso than the paler pink lip color.

Ms. Z

It’s been awhile since I posted my hauls, but I had to share this one (LOVE the packaging!). I didn’t like the Colourforms Collection, so I purchased a few things from Bobbi Brown (btw: the matte e/s “Flesh“ is my new favorite base color), a Sephora brush & these things from the Wicked Lovely Col.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Z
It’s been awhile since I posted my hauls, but I had to share this one (LOVE the packaging!). I didn’t like the Colourforms Collection, so I purchased a few things from Bobbi Brown (btw: the matte e/s “Flesh“ is my new favorite base color), a Sephora brush & these things from the Wicked Lovely Col.

Are the Smashbox brush handles white or pink? Thanks for this, it all looks temptingly lovely.

purrtykitty

I'm loving the looks of that pale pink and nude gloss and that double ended pencil. Might hafta head out to Sephora.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Are the Smashbox brush handles white or pink? Thanks for this, it all looks temptingly lovely.

They are pink.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Z
They are pink.

Thanks! I can't find the brush set (unless I missed them somehow) at Sephora, Ulta, Smashbox or Nordies
th_dunno.gif

Never mind - I see that it is a Nordies exclusive & is sold out

macslut

I can't wait for our Sephora @ Penneys to get the collection in. If i get to Columbus Ohio before they get it I will pick it up at Nordstroms.

elegant-one

I ordered the double ended pencil in Gossamer from the SB website...free shipping, no tax & I get I free tube of the o glow...goooood deal

NicksWifey

Quote:
I ordered the double ended pencil in Gossamer from the SB website...free shipping, no tax & I get I free tube of the o glow...goooood deal

Oooh that's awesome! Lucky lady! I bet you will love Gossamer!

elegant-one

Quote:
Oooh that's awesome! Lucky lady! I bet you will love Gossamer!

Do you really like the colors in the Gossamer pencil? I guess the SB website has free shipping all the time & then on Tues. & Thurs. you get a freebie when you order.
winks.gif

NicksWifey

Quote:
Do you really like the colors in the Gossamer pencil? I guess the SB website has free shipping all the time & then on Tues. & Thurs. you get a freebie when you order.
winks.gif

I'm going to have to keep this in mind! Why do some of the best deals always come from the brand themselves?!

I love the colors in the pencil, although I haven't been reaching for it lately, I need to though. Just re-reading this thread inspired me to use it tomorrow. It's really a cool set.

The only thing I'm curious about is...HOW THE HELL DO YOU SHARPEN IT?!

elegant-one

Quote:
I'm going to have to keep this in mind! Why do some of the best deals always come from the brand themselves?!

I love the colors in the pencil, although I haven't been reaching for it lately, I need to though. Just re-reading this thread inspired me to use it tomorrow. It's really a cool set.

The only thing I'm curious about is...HOW THE HELL DO YOU SHARPEN IT?!

Crap...I hadn't even thought about that! Can you just use a chubby pencil sharpener?

I wanted to order so much more but thought I should behave
th_dunno.gif

I just LOVE those lip enhancing glosses. If you love nude/peachy pink, I got a sheer one called Pop at Sephora - it is so naturally gorgeous on. makes my lips look really full.

Latest posts