Smoke and diamonds- a must have?

Gadook

still being in school, which means I really don't have much cash to spend on MU :/

I do have pandemonium e/s, and I was really thinking if I REALLY need s&d or are they similar enough to live without?

Thank you so much for the answer
smiles.gif

FiestyFemme

I don't have S&D, so I'm going to say no.
While it's pretty, I find it very similar to Stila e/s in Diamond Lil.
So if you don't get S&D now, there is something similar out there that you could get later.
HTHS!

florabundance

I don't really think anything is a must have..especially if your finances are low. It's better to be buy economically, imo (if money is an issue)
smiles.gif

melliquor

S&D is nothing like Pande... i would get it but if your finances are low... wait to see if something similiar comes out later on. There are a few similiar e/s in the perm line but obviously not with the Starflash finish.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
I don't have S&D, so I'm going to say no.
While it's pretty, I find it very similar to Stila e/s in Diamond Lil.
So if you don't get S&D now, there is something similar out there that you could get later.
HTHS!

I totally agree. It's not at all similar to Pandemonium but very similar to Diamond Lil, which I already have. I bought it months ago because MAC didn't make anything like it. Now there is Smoke and Diamonds. I wouldn't stress too much. When you get the money see if it is still around and if not buy Diamond Lil.

_Ella_

Smoke and diamonds goes with everything, but when I bought it and tried it I found it very similar to Cargo´s Yukon. And the Cargo pan is only 16 dollars and MUCH bigger. The texture is almost identical. I even like the Cargo more
thmbup.gif

Gadook

Thanks everyone!!
I should get the paycheck from summer break soon, if SF is still instores maybe ill give in
winks.gif

Thanks for all the answers!