Smoke Signal Pigment

lobsteriffic

I love this colour dearly but whenever I try and wear it, it just never looks "right." What colours have you ladies been using with this?

knoxydoll

I've been using it a lot with creams (SS in crease), purples (SS as liner or crease), browns (SS in crease or liner), and to brighten up blacks. I haven't found the right way to wear it with pinks, but I think it would look beautiful with greens as a crease colour.

kimmy

i totally agree that it makes a magnificent crease colour.
smiles.gif
i think it makes for a really pretty, dramatic smoky eye when it's paired with beauty marked and carbon e/s.
winks.gif

Hilly

I saw a MAC MUA wearign it with Jest...it looks great! It was in the outer half of the crease with a dark color in the outer v

me_jelly

I've been using it mainly as a crease color with lid colors in pink, gold/beige, lighter purples, greys

melliquor

I haven't gotten a full jar yet because I am unsure of how to use Matte pigment but I am going to play with my sample tomorrow and see what I think.

daisydeadpetals

the MA that helped me suggested taking a bit of the smoke signals pigment then grabbing a little bit of another shadow - she used satin taupe - to make it more blendable. It was definitely easier to work with!

I used this as a liner the past few days with jest all over the lid and it looked awesome...it's so dark. I love this color!