Smokey and Straight

nelyanaphonexia

Wow. So I haven't done much with my hair while moving and being sick, so I had no idea how long it was until I straightened it the other day. And, wow! It's gotten long. At least for me. Now, I just wanna dye it another color. probably something nice and dark.
greengrin.gif

Anyhow...my smokey look. Done on two occasions. So I'm going to post all the pictures here b/c I used all the same products.

Face:
Mineralize Satinfinish Fluid Foundation in NW30
So Ceylon MSF
Dolly Mix blush
X Rocks Blush

Eyes:
Integra Eye Shadow trio #37 (neutrals) only the "S" color
Mineral e/s
Play on Plums mineralize e/s (only the dark plum side)
Tempting e/s
Dark Edge e/s
Interview mineralize e/s (only the dark brown)
Sweet Liason e/s duo (only the dark brown)
Nightfish f/l
Avon eyeliner in Dark Brown
Dazzlelash Mascara in Black

Lips:
Hug Me l/s
Marque l/s
one layered over the other, in that order.

IMG_2199small.jpg

IMG_2200small.jpg

IMG_2210small.jpg

IMG_2269small.jpg

Yeah, I think it looked better the second time around. Although I wasn't wearing any lipstick/gloss in that picture...oh well. Eyes look better. Lips are naked.
th_dunno.gif
Can't have it all.

Comments, CC, etc. are welcome!
thmbup.gif

dolcekatiana

Re: Smokey and Streight

Wow is that your real eye color or do you wear contacts? It looks like your real eye color and if it is I am so ridiculously jealous...Gorgeous!!

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolcekatiana
Wow is that your real eye color or do you wear contacts? It looks like your real eye color and if it is I am so ridiculously jealous...Gorgeous!!

greengrin.gif
Yep, it is my real eyecolor!
blush-anim-cl.gif
thanks!
smiles.gif

Kiyishima

Ugh, can we trade eyes?! They're so stunning, and bright, and look amazing in the light! Makeup looks great, both times :]

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
gorgeous! um, and ive never seen a juicy jumpsuit that color! where'd you snag that?

thank you!

as for the jacket (there weren't any pants that went with it when I bought it) I bought it at the Juicy Couture Outlet in Las Vegas about three months ago. I love love love love love love the color. It was SO unique! There were literally hundreds of colors there, I was in heaven, that plus a HUGE sale going on...I ended up buying more that I had planned on. Total shopper heaven.
greengrin.gif

Shadowy Lady

such a pretty soft smokey look. In case you didn;t get tired of hearing it, I will also tell you that you have amazing eyes