Smokey Blues

cassie05

Decided to play with my untouched blue e/s from Stila luxe e/s palette and Sleek bad girl palette.

Face:
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in 400 mixed with MUFE HD 120
MAC Stereo Rose
MAC Harmony
Benefit erase paste in medium

Eyes:
Stila luxe e/s palette
Sleek bad girl palette
ELF gel liner in black
Ardell falsies
Clinique bottom lash mascara
NYX liner in Sky Glitter
MAC linering
MAC beguille
Buorjois lip liner in enjoleouse
Sephora matte l/s in 03
NARS Striptease l/g

mauu

I love this look! The blue on the waterline looks great, good choice! Do you happen to have any pics with your eyes closed? I'd love a closer look at the eyeshadow.

cassie05

I love this look! The blue on the waterline looks great, good choice! Do you happen to have any pics with your eyes closed? I'd love a closer look at the eyeshadow.
Sorry I wasn't able to take a photo of my eyes closed. :( I will include that on my next FOTD. :) I just applied the dark blue all over, blended it, then black e/s on the outer V, and white sparkly highlight on the inner part.

cassie05

I was browsing my folder and actually saw a video of this look which I forgot I did record while doing my lashes for a review on my YT soon. It's not the best photo cause it's a screen shot but here it is. :)

Latest posts