• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey Bronze Eyes | Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial

nellyt

0.jpg

Hi ladies! Today I wanted to share with you guys this look I recreated that is inspired by the beautiful Kim Kardashian. She wore a look very similar to this one out to her rehearsal dinner on Friday. It is such a fun and different look that as soon as I saw it I KNEW I had to re create it! I think this look will be perfect for a night out with your boo's, or just a fun girls night. Another important thing about this look is that you don't have to extend that grey shadow to far back like I did, you can definitely stop it closer to outer corners. I just really wanted to go all out & also don't forget to blend! Blending is key in this particular makeup look :)

Xo,
Nelly

PS. SMILE! You don't have to be great to start, but you must start to be great!

** Visit my youtube for a full list of products!

Latest posts