• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey Brown eyes - Using Mac Chocolate Brown pigment

HotPinkHeels

Hi everyone! This was my New Years Eve look after I had just purchased Mac Chocolate Brown pigment (Which is gorgeous!) Most of the shades in this tute are from the permanent collection, so you can easily recreate this look.

There's a full listing of product next to the video itself on YouTube but I will try and post them up on my blog either today or tomorrow (link in my sig)

I hope you all enjoy, feedback is definitely welcome! Thanks for watching
smiles.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ6z46xZz_w

dewycoconuts

Just wanted to say you have amazing eyes, what colour are they green or hazel? And Im definitely going to try this look soon. Nice to say a voguette on here too

HotPinkHeels

Hi! I agree, it's good to see more voguettes out and about!

My eyes are hazel, sometimes they look just brown but they're got a fair bit of green in them, so in the light they're definitely hazel.

smiles.gif

dewycoconuts

Well they are definitely a gorgeous colour!
My eyes are a similar colour although the right one has a much greater green-yellow tinge which I have yet to figure out how to counteract/minimize so they don't look so mismatched.