smokey eye help..

sarahhh

i bought a black dress with a silver diamond like.. oval on it.
so i thought like a silver smokey eye would be best. but i just tried practicing, and it didnt come out very good. im wearing it in a week, so help would be greatly appreciated.

heres the eyeshadows i have, just in case:

electra
smut
woodwinked
patina
expensive pink
cranberry
velvet moss
shale
pigments:
vanilla
pink bronze
chatruese
tan
old gold

and blacktrack fluidline

so if anyone has any tips or pictures of them wearing a silver smokey eye, would be great appreciated!!!
smiles.gif

thanks soooo much in advance!!!!

Fairybelle

My suggestion would be to try the "Tutorials" section of this website. Members have worked long and hard on some fantastic step-by-step photos and descriptions that can guide you to getting the look you want. Do a search thru the Tutorials section and try out some of the looks there. Hope this helps, and Good Luck!!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
My suggestion would be to try the "Tutorials" section of this website. Members have worked long and hard on some fantastic step-by-step photos and descriptions that can guide you to getting the look you want. Do a search thru the Tutorials section and try out some of the looks there. Hope this helps, and Good Luck!!

Agreed!

There's lots of smokey eye tutorials, check one of them out, you can always just change the colour you use.

flowerhead

Apply electra all over the lid, and brush a black/deep grey shadow into the crease and outer v. Line the top lashline with black eyeliner. Smudge black eyeliner under the lashline. Highlight tear duct and inner corner with electra, and highlight the browbone with a matt vanilla...follow with loads of mascara. Hope that helps, it always works for me.

amoona

Remember that smokey eye means something different to everyone. There's a million versions of a smokey eye look. Like everyone said, check tutorials and even FOTDs and see what type of smokey look you like.