• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

"Smokey Eye" Tutorial (video!!)

krystalena

Ahh! So, I tried to do a video tutorial, it's a really easy look, but i just wanted to see if i could edit a video, haha. I have quite a few problems (my music isn't working, a few titles ended up in the wrong place, missing clips) but other than that i though it was decent, haha. It's the green and black look that I posted in my first post here (the "quite a few fotds")....anyway ENJOY! =)

Krystalena's Smokey Eye

TIERAsta

that was great!

seriously, you're pretty much my hero
smiles.gif

aziajs

LOL....very cute. I love how you kept taking sips of your drink and then when you left the room.

makeup_wh0re

OK,.....I have to try this...it is gorgeous...ima just have to use a diff base besides the vaseline cuz I can't make the damn shadow stay on long after i put it! Ty for doin this....u are amazingly adorable!!!

entipy

Soo cute! You have such a sweet, pretty voice!
I'd love to see the eye part not in fast-forward, though, so I could better see that whole Vaseline bit!
winks.gif

JCBean

I love it, I love it!!! That look is stunning on you, plus, that tip with the white eyeliner used as an outine for the shadow is fantastic, I'm going to remember that, as I have trouble sometimes getting my shadow look right
winks.gif

greengrin.gif
xxx

krystalena

Thanks everyone!!

To PrudeyNudey...I don't know what "everyday" eye shadow is...haha, but I use Vaseline as a base everyday! Lol...

To Entipy...I will not fast forward the Vaseline part next time, haha. The only reason I fast forwarded the video was because it was soooo long...like 20 minutes, haha..

OliviaChristine

Thanks for this video tut, I loved it! You look SO much like one of my friends, its uncanny...ya'll are both so cute
smiles.gif
I'll have to try that tip to outline the shape of your eye with the white pencil, because my shadow always looks lopsided, and I spend too long fixing it!