• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey eye tutorial

ilovedisneyland

bt1.jpg

What I used:

Eyes:
Black Tied e/s
Beauty Marked e/s
Idol Eyes e/s
White frost e/s
Engraved poverpain eye pencil
Cooled Pink Cream Color Base
Zoomlash black
*Mary Kay eyebrow pencil in blonde

Face:
Select Tint spf15
Studio Fix
Blushbaby Sheertone blush

Lips:
Dervish lip pencil
Underage lipgloss
Clear gloss

Brushes:

PDR_1655.jpg

Start with a clean makeupless face. (ewww)

PDR_1656.jpg

Add foundation and blush

PDR_1659.jpg

With an eyebrow pencil fill in your brows (this was a first time for me so its kinda blah.

bt2.jpg

Add cream color base all over your lid, add white frost from brow line down into idol eyes and fill the rest of your lid with idold eyes.

bt3.jpg

Then I lightly added Beauty marked for an ourline of my look.

bt4.jpg

I added black tied around the same outline ...

bt5.jpg

I added some shadow to the bottom lash line curled my eyelashes and added mascara.

PDR_1695.jpg

all done!!

PDR_1689.jpg

sorry my cameras a piece of shit so the pics didn't come out too great

user2

Thanks for the tutorial!
I love it that you called the Powerpoint Eye Pencil Powerpain Eye Pencil! It gave me a good laugh!
smiles.gif

But it looks very great on you and I definitely have to try it!

Bianca

I MUST get Black tied!! Groupie and I are going shopping together in a couple of weeks, I'm really looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!