Smokey Eye (yup still neutral)

Fairybelle

Beautiful... if you can get your hands on Rubia l/s, I think it would complement this look perfectly!

n_c

I love neutrals and nver get tired of'em...you look really good esp. ur skin, really healthy and glowy!!!

Caffy

so cute!!..You look like Josie maran!!!

josie-maran-picture-2.jpg

circusflavouredgum

Aww you're so pretty! I haven't seen you posting here in forever! You look amazing as always. I can really appreciate a good neutral myself, so I love this look.
eyelove.gif

Katja

I love this look for a summer night. How do you make your lid look so 'moisturized'?

lahdeedah

Really beautiful! But what I want to know most is if your hair waves naturally like that! It's almost like finger waves in the front, which I would just *die* to have. If you have a technique for that, please oh please share! If you're just naturally that gorgeous, well, then I think we'll just have to kill you.
lol.gif
But seriously, great job with the neutrals!

Esperansa_b

I like it!
and you're such a babe!! you're so pretty and look amazing in your natural look. you don't need more than that
smiles.gif

ilorietta

wow you have beautiful skin...i really love your mak up!
i picked Soba this morning again, it's really a lovely colour!

Your pictures are great too, do you use a digital SLR?

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahdeedah
Really beautiful! But what I want to know most is if your hair waves naturally like that! It's almost like finger waves in the front, which I would just *die* to have. If you have a technique for that, please oh please share! If you're just naturally that gorgeous, well, then I think we'll just have to kill you.
lol.gif
But seriously, great job with the neutrals!

Thanks!

Yes -- I have a few products that I love for my hair, and now it's short but to get results like this, I let it dry naturally with a bobby pin holding my bangs a bit, and use either Aveda Be Curly setting "lotion" or some other light hold product, like their spray wax, for separation. I love Aveda hair stuff -- it works well with each hairstyle I wear -- short or long, airdried or blowdried...

<3

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
I love this look for a summer night. How do you make your lid look so 'moisturized'?

This is a great compliment... I love that "wet lid" look! I think it is just the shadows... they have a great velvety feel and very fine shimmer.

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilorietta
wow you have beautiful skin...i really love your mak up!
i picked Soba this morning again, it's really a lovely colour!

Your pictures are great too, do you use a digital SLR?

Thanks! Soba has always been a staple of mine
smiles.gif

This was before I got the lovely Nikon D70... I was using a simple Olympus C740. It's outdated now, but still a great camera for straightforward use.

ilorietta

great pics even with that! I have a film SLR F75 by nikon and i'd like to buy a nikon DSLR so i could still use my lenses with both but i am not convinced by D40x or D80 (a friend of mine has got the D70 and it works so well, sham they don't sell it anymore!!!)
Are u a professional photographer then? i saw your homepage and u take beautiful pictures!
maybe one day i'll learn too
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo
Thanks! Soba has always been a staple of mine
smiles.gif

This was before I got the lovely Nikon D70... I was using a simple Olympus C740. It's outdated now, but still a great camera for straightforward use.