Smokey Eye???

IslandGirl77

I guess it's a smokey eye.
hmm.gif
Well, I was trying to recreate a Valentine day look I did last year. I didn't get it as vibrate as I had it the first time, but I'm going to try again. I had on this pink lip gloss from My Too Faced Chronicles book, but the I ate some food and it came off. Oops. Thanks for looking.
smiles.gif

n_c

So pretty...this is something like what I would usually do during the week. I use mulch, wedge, and naked lunch and it looks really similar to what you have on...anyway I just wanted to say I like it
smiles.gif
Oh yeah, tell us what u used.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
So pretty...this is something like what I would usually do during the week. I use mulch, wedge, and naked lunch and it looks really similar to what you have on...anyway I just wanted to say I like it
smiles.gif
Oh yeah, tell us what u used.

Cool, I always use all kinds of different products on my looks. I used Shroom to highlight, UD Asphyxia, and the Dark color in the HIP Cheeky Duo some black shadow, liner and masecra.

hyperRealGurl

sexy mamacita......... boo i miss talking to ya. just been so busy.... but really u do look beautiful in those colors.... yup yup... wish me luck im in my evening gown getting ready to go to the christmas ball yippy yippy wearing all NON Mac MU b/c i forgot tto bring my MU case to the salon while i was getting my hair and nails and toes done... hehe

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
sexy mamacita......... boo i miss talking to ya. just been so busy.... but really u do look beautiful in those colors.... yup yup... wish me luck im in my evening gown getting ready to go to the christmas ball yippy yippy wearing all NON Mac MU b/c i forgot tto bring my MU case to the salon while i was getting my hair and nails and toes done... hehe

Yeah girl! Where ya been!?! I dont' have a IM buddy no more.
ssad.gif
Ha. Thanks for the comments. Good luck on ya evening! Ooo, I got a new phone so I can take calls now. LOL

star1692

Your eyes are freakin gorgeous girl! And like everyone sais...those brows are freaking awesome!! Damn!

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Yeah girl! Where ya been!?! I dont' have a IM buddy no more.
ssad.gif
Ha. Thanks for the comments. Good luck on ya evening! Ooo, I got a new phone so I can take calls now. LOL

Holy shit. so happy to hear that ... lol so next time i call i wont get a dial tone but a "hello" lol

The party went really well.. "hahaha" I got Toasty