Smokey Eyes and Pin-up-y I guess? :P

Manda-la

I was just watching MissChievous's newest tutorial and I just HAD to create it! I'm not really one for dark looks, I tend to keep it on the natural side most of the time BUT. I freaking lovedddd it. It was fairly easy, although I lack a white liner and nude lippie but you know. On another note, I NEED TO GET A HAIR CUT. And I was just told that my hairdresser is moving to CALGARY. I'm terribly upset but I got an appointment on her last day. This ALWAYS happens to me, I find an awesome stylist/colourist and BAM. SHE LEAVES ME
cry.gif

Anyway, the second look is from last night. I had the first picture up and my dad comes along and says "YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE A PETE TOWNSHEND NOSE. THAT IS NOT A FLATTERING PICTURE KIDDO. NOT THAT PETE HASN'T DONE WELL WITH HIS NOSE." and walks away. After asking me for money. I love it.
nope.gif

ON TO MY FACES:

SMOKEY EYE

Face:
Maybelline Pure Make Up Foundation
Almay Loose Powder
Lustre Drops Pink Rebel
Light Flush MSF

Eyes:
Bare Study and Contructivist p/p
Spiced Chocolate
Dark Brown from Holiday Smokey Eyes Palette
Carbon
Dazzlelight
Smolder
Voluminous Mascara

Lips:
Rimmel Vinyl Bronze Lipgloss in Sunset (I don't have a nude lipstick/gloss, but I think it would be weird for me to wear nude lips since my lips are fairly pigmented, however small
th_dunno.gif
)

smokeyeye01.jpg

smokeyeye02.jpg

smokeyeye03.jpg

Pouty face?
smokeyeye04.jpg

And because I can:
smokeyeye05.jpg

smokeyeye06.jpg

PIN-UP-ISH

Face:
Same Foundation/Powder as above
Springsheen blush

Eyes:
Bare Study p/p
Peachy colour from a L'oreal palette
Spiced Chocolate
Dark Brown from Smokey Eye Palette
Dazzlelight
Maybelline liquid liner... The waterproof one.

Lips:
Bombshell l/s
Little bit of the Rimmel gloss on top.

retro02.jpg

retro01.jpg

retro03.jpg

Thanks for looking!