smokey eyes in the day time?

greatscott2000

Yes, I like to use trax, sketch and beauty marked ( as liner) or greensmoke with retrospeck blended with more greensmoke in the crease

calbear

You could also use something like a dark gray in the corner to smoke a look out like Print or even Smut in the corner instead of black.

jess98765

smokey eyes in the day are really hot!! i love doing this as its actually relatively easy to do iin the morning-especially if your in a rush, as it dosen't have to have the "neat" look to it. I usually just stick to browns for this. I use a brown e/s then apply stubborn brown eyeliner, smudge this into the brown e/s that i use and then line again near my lashline with smoulder eyeliner (Black) to give it a bit more depth. This works wonderfully. It's like a subtle smokey eye yet very effective
smiles.gif

Beauty Mark

It depends on the color you uses. As long as you stick to lighter colors or don't make it look too heavy, it'll look good.

As for ideas for colors, your imagination is where it ends
smiles.gif

BinkysBaby

I'm NW45 and for a daytime smokey look....I do a bronze number. I put Amber Lights on the inner corner and Beauty Marked on the outter corner. I use a very light hand so that it doesn't look like I'm going to the disco

Luscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. QUEEN
is it possible to pull of a smokey eye in the day time and if so what colors should i use?

OMG! I thought I was the only one with the same problem.
lol.gif
I always feel a little funny wearing it, but it's honestly my best mu look.

I don't know if this will make any sense how I do it...
For daytime, I don't put the color as far up on my eyelid. At night, I put the medium color on my lids and extend it a little past the crease. For day, I just put the medium color on my lids only and an itty bit of the darkest color in my outer v. Blend alot too to soften.

Bootyliciousx

Eyelinear
Eyshadow- Brown or Purple or Navy blue for smokey eye

yeah do a darmatic smokey eye and keep the lips and blush simple.

L281173

I love colors like browns, beiges, bronzes, copper, soft people, burgundy for a daytime smokey eye effect.

bellezzadolce

I like to use:

*Vex all over w/ print in the outer v

*Shimmersand s/s all over, naked launch on brow, patina on lid and nehru or print in outer corner

* Vex on brow, malt in crease, club on lid and black tied on outer v (you can get these colours in the smokey eye holiday palette'06)

kimmy

smoky neutrals are very wearble eyes for the daytime, IMO! black is a little harsh for daytime, but something like brown, bronze or even blue or purple when blended well is VERY good for the day
greengrin.gif

lara

You can rock the black & grey for daytime, but keep the rest of your face really pared down and don't go too severe/styled with the hair. If anything, doing a coloured smokey eye can be too 'night-time' for day wear, as it's a little more see-me, see-me.

Black smokey eyes with very sheer dewy foundation, nude cheek colour and some sheer tinted lip balm paired with a tousled ponytail - totally workable and not OTT. It's all about balance and confidence.
smiles.gif