Smokey Green and Bright Pink FOTDs

Le-Saboteur

Hey girls and boys.

Had to work today (Waitangi Day; 'celebration' of Aotearoa coming under British sovereignty) and get up early, so I did something new.
smiles.gif

What I Used - MAC unless stated

Face
Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20, Studio Touch Up Stick in NW20, Australis Loose Powder in light, Thin Lizzy Proffessional powder in Light on cheeks and as a very light contour, Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Brown
Eyes
Sunday Best to highlight, Woodwinked on inner corners, Swimming in centre of lid, Humid on outher third of lid, Club in outer v (sort of- went for a more rounded shape) and crease, Showstopper in crease, Rimmel eyeliner pencil in black on upper lash line and waterline, Maybelline Great Lash mascara in black.
Lips
Designer Brands neutraly rosey lipliner, L'Oreal Sugar Plum Ice lipstick, Designer Brands neutral gloss. I think I've found my nude lip in this combo.

ipv6so.jpg

5pg7a.jpg

scultt.jpg

Annnd for yesterdays look, I went for a really, really bright pink/purple look that was completely inappropriate for school. Hah. I do this look a lot when I don't have lots of time but still want to play around.

What I Used - MAC unless stated

Face
Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20, Studio Touch Up Stick in NW20, Australis Loose Powder in light, BYS Blush/Bronze pink set, Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Brown
Eyes
Sunday Best to highlight, Passionate e/s as a wash all over lid, Pink Pearl pigment on inner half of lid, Ruby Red pigment in outer half, Entremauve pigment in crease/outer corners, Rimmel eyeliner pencil in black on upper lash line and waterline, Maybelline Great Lash mascara in black.
Lips
Chichi bright pink lipliner, glittery pinky BYS gloss.

Yeah, I really busted out the pinks that day.

mjy83t.jpg

28vt2rn.jpg

fvw7lz.jpg

Thanks for looking girls and guys, hope you all have a lovely what's left of Waitangi Day (three and a half hours) and a good night
greengrin.gif

LatteGoodness

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Have you ever thought about getting a pixie style haircut? I think you'd look so cute with one...
yes.gif

LatteGoodness

Oh yeah, and I was trying to figure out who you look like: figured it out, you look just like Gwen Stefani!!

Le-Saboteur

Thanks girls! You're all sweethearts.

Lattegoodness, I can't do pixie cuts, anything below about seven centremetres and my hair curls up really tight
greengrin.gif
It's annoying, but I've learnt to live with it, haha. I've never heard that I look like Gwen Stefani before, heh, thanks!