eyes
-l'oreal HIP shadow duo in mischief
-sephora eye pencil in green
-blacktrack fluidline
-maybelline full n' soft mascara

lips
-chapstick!

faifai

gawd you are gorgeous! i love the look too, the neutral lip (that's your natural lipcolor? ::is jealous:: ) suits the smoky green eyes perfectly.

shopgood

thankss!

hm i'm pretty sure i only used chapstick. maybe a little clear gloss but i kinda overlooked the lips.

haha eww i hate my natural lip color. i think it's just the lighting that makes them a lil more pinkish.

thanks again!
smiles.gif

Caderas

how do you like blacktrack? seems like you've used it forever since your lining is flawless! and i love those greens on you, beautiful.

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourful_addiction
how do you like blacktrack? seems like you've used it forever since your lining is flawless! and i love those greens on you, beautiful.

thank you!

i like the fluidline and am able to use it fairly easily cuz i'm already used to smashbox's cream eyeliner, which is pretty similar, except fluidline is more.. fluid. lol like it glides on. i aalmost wanted to say i liked the cream liner better because (not to state the obvious again lol) it's a little creamier. but NOW, after a couple times playing with blacktrack, i've gotten used to it and like it a lot. i still might go back to smashbox, or at least buy another and interchange or w/e. yeeeah! lol :dance:

Latest posts