• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey look on Oriental girl - for Pei :) [Link]

Henna_Spirit

I did these tut's specially for Pei
smiles.gif

Couldn't think of any other looks thent he obvious smokey, rosey and colourful lol. But i hope everone likes them
smiles.gif

Here is the link to the tutorial :

http://www.hennaspirit.com/tutorial/Smokey/

Before and after of this look

final.jpg

bebixlove

hahah holy crap.

amazing job! she looks greaat
its really hard to pull of the smokey eye look without having double eyelids. but she looks great

Pei

OMFG! this is gorgeous!

Her eyes are opened up and she's look so glam after the Mu done by u!

U're truly an amazing MU artist. I salute u.

I couldn't thank u enuff darrrling =*

Pei

Alrighty, it's 3.36am in the morning here...
I couldn't resist but to try out what Henna_spirit has taught here.
She's an inspiration =)

However........What went wrong?!

I know that I shld use a matt-tish brown for my lids (nt shimmery like movershaker) ...other than that, I couldn't figure out what I shld have done to improve on the application *pulls hair*
Guide me pls, Henna_Spirit

Side profile was oki-ish, but the front view was atrociously weird & dirty-looking *embarrassed*
(I'm horrible to my right eye, redness's caused by rough rubbing =D)
dfdf.jpg
tttt.jpg

dddd.jpg

xxxx.jpg

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pei
She's an inspiration =)

I know that I shld use a matt-tish brown for my lids (nt shimmery like movershaker) ...other than that, I couldn't figure out what I shld have done to improve on the application *pulls hair*

Side profile was oki-ish, but the front view was atrociously weird & dirty-looking *embarrassed*
(I'm horrible to my right eye, redness's caused by rough rubbing =D)

I think it looks great Pei!

Henna_Spirit

It looks really good Pei! i agree with using a more of a matte colour, but it still looks fab and smoking hot!
I can't really find anythng else to say to make it look better then it already is
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pei
She's an inspiration =)

Side profile was oki-ish, but the front view was atrociously weird & dirty-looking *embarrassed