Smokey Pink :: All I need are some hooker heels

MissResha

thank you sexy mamas!!
greengrin.gif

LilSphinx

I love the combo. of the hot pink/fuschia and purples -beautiful!
smiles.gif

Do you mind if I ask what threading is? You mentioned it in relation to your brows....?

Great job!
greengrin.gif

LoveMakeup4Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSphinx
I love the combo. of the hot pink/fuschia and purples -beautiful!
smiles.gif

Do you mind if I ask what threading is? You mentioned it in relation to your brows....?

Great job!
greengrin.gif

Well, since I'm up, might as well answer lol. I've never had the procedure done but looking forward to getting it done this weekend since I've been hearing all this great reviews about it. You can easily find it on YouTube if you type in 'threading,' several videos will show up. Here's a definition I found:

"WHAT IS THREADING?
By using a piece of thread, hair can be removed swiftly yet meticulously from the most delicate areas of the face. Facial threading is the best alternative to waxing and tweezing, especially for sensitive skin. Unlike waxing, threading does not remove a layer of skin, which may cause sun damage. Threading is by far the least invasive method of facial hair removal, leaving the skin clean and smooth.

Originated in the Middle East, threading has been practiced for centuries. Only a handful of salons and spas offer this exclusive service. Due to the lack of training programs available, many skin care professionals either do not know about threading or are unfamiliar with the process of threading. Enessa has taken the traditional method of threading a step further, by combining it with aromatherapy skin preparations for optimum results.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
By knotting the thread and creating a trap, hairs are caught and forced out by the root. The rapid back and forth movement, removes the hair in efficient manner. Depending upon the client's needs, hair can be removed individually or a few at the time."

MissResha

thanks my lovelies!!!
heart.gif
i cant wait for vday, i'm gonna be his lil vixen. rawr. LOL

and thanks for posting up the threading info. i need to get mine done soon, but im trying to let them grow in a bit, its taking forever! grrrr

MissResha

thanks guys
greengrin.gif
i DID a tutorial over the weekend but youtube wont let me upload it
ssad.gif
keeps giving me errors. son of a bitch!

Latest posts