Smokey Purple.

Pamcakes

i love your glowy skin
winks.gif

Dommie

Your look is beautiful!!! the purples make your green eyes just pop!!! Also you did a terrific job on lining
yes.gif

xlakatex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommie
Your look is beautiful!!! the purples make your green eyes just pop!!! Also you did a terrific job on lining
yes.gif

Thank you! Usually I have troubles with lining so it's good that I am improving
smiles.gif

nelyanaphonexia

Lovely! I just love purples for green eyes cause I'm right there with ya! I find that purples make green eyes pop just as much as orange or reds, and are more subtle. I have sooooo many purple eye shadows, they are like half of my collection!Seriously I've found so many people recently with green eyes! It's awesome! I once thought that I was totally alone in the world!
greengrin.gif
Yay!

You look wonderful BTW! I love this look, but I would like to see a pic of your eyes closed to see all the shadow colors!! I wish I had more CC, but I'm probably not the best person to give advice. :p

And dontcha just looooove peachykeen blush?!?! I find that it's glow-y enough, but not like fried-at-the-tanning-salon-BAM!!!!-orange.
greengrin.gif

Oh, and your shirt is totally cute! Love it! <3

xlakatex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_fanatic
Beautiful! Has anyone ever told you that your face looks a lot like Rihanna's?

WOW! Thank you so much! I love her! I havent gotten that one before but I'll take it! lol.
yahoo.gif