• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokin' hot!!

ilurvemakeup

I love your hair! How'd you get that poof? Great tut!
smiles.gif

Jot

You look hot. Great make up, fab hair and perfect brows!
definately smokin!

Perple1

Great tut indeed. Your instructions are easy to follow as well as your pix. I like this color combination ~ looks 'smokin' hot' on you!!!
smiles.gif
clap.gif

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
I love your brows!! How do you do them?

Thanks.
smiles.gif
I overplucked in high school and what little I have are really blond (I have naturally blond hair, it's obvious by my lashes
smiles.gif
) so I take a cheap covergirl pencil and a little smashbox brow powder and pretty much draw them on. (I don't care if it looks cheap or clownish as some people think!) But it took me years to finally find a shape I am pleased with.. I am glad you like them.
smiles.gif

VioletB

PS yes there is a stain on my shirt. I purposely wear that shirt for makeup cuz it's old. Sorry I didn't change my clothes for the pictures.
lmao.gif

Anita

I love it! Also, please share how you do your hair at the crown....Do you backcomb with a special comb? Do you put something at the roots? I must know please....thanks!
smiles.gif

makeupgal

This is a great tutorial!!! I absolutely love your hair. Would you mind doing a tutorial on how to get it to look this way?

ambert9791

I love your hair and I think you have amazing eyebrows. The makeup is gorgeous too you get two thumbs up from me.
smiles.gif

Latest posts