Smoky eye palette * Kitten * Illuminating finish powder

MisaMayah

I've only bought lip glazes from Stila but I want to try more
greengrin.gif

Im definitely getting Kitten because I hear so many good things about it. I was browsing the Stila site and saw a new product called Silk eyeshadow wash in the Kitten colour. Has anyone tried this or bought it yet? thoughts?

Same with the Illuiminating Finish powders in 3 shades = rose gold, bronze & gold. They look like the MAC msfs, has anyone had experience with these? And how big are they?

lastly I like the look of the Smokey Palette -original. is it any good?

i hear people saying they get good deals at warehouse sales- where are these sales??

Thanks!!

fleckspeck

Kitten is really great for highlighting, as a base color or on its own. It's really versatile. I haven't tried the new silk shimmer eye wash yet though.

I love love love the original smokey eye palette! The colors are great, and it makes a smokey eye so simple to do. It's nice to have everything you need right there.

musicalhouses

oops i think im one of those people who didnt like kitten at all! it was meh on me. i DO love cloud, wheat and esp puppy (HG for me!) for lid colors, and espresso for crease/liner colors. for browbones i like moonlight or chinois for something more matte.
smiles.gif
but yeah definitely try out kitten in the store or sth before you buy it!

i havent tried the silk eyeshadow wash yet because its only in the kitten shade -__-

im not sure what you meant about warehouse sales, but i know stila sometimes has clearance sales on their website, that gives quite good deals (up to 50% off) so if youre interested you should keep your eyes peeled for that! i think it comes around mainly at the end of every season? but im not too sure..hope this helps!

MisaMayah

maybe it is on their site =) I just the impression it was a place, but you could be right! Thanks for letting me know.

Yes I should try it out first shouldn't I,lol. I think sometimes I get swept away by the hype. I got some of your eyeshadow on my list to check out too =)

Janice

Kitten silk eyeshadow wash is like a metallic champagne! I usually wear it alone, or as a base for some looks.

radarlove

The illuminating finish powders are enormous! They are very large, a couple of inches in diameter. I don't like them that much, they are rock hard and it's hard to get a brush to pick up any product.
thmbdn.gif
I bought it today in Rose Gold and it's not very noticeable on me...I'm actually going to take it back, which is unusual for me because I can make almost all Stila products work. These are just too expensive to justify. If you want something shimmery try the liquid illuminator, I LOVE it, it gives a gorgeous dewey glow for summer.

Edit: Also, mine came detached from the pot, so it'll fall out if I'm not careful. That's another reason I'm going to return it, and I believe this is a pretty common problem.