• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smoky eyes [link]

raquel13

Well, this is my 2nd tutorial, and I'm rolling right along... The next tutorials (tightlining and concealing under eye circles) have already been shot... now I just have to make the slides. It's a lot of work! Whew! Click on the pic below to see the smoky eye tut...

aziajs

Re: Smoky eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau~t
one of the best tuts by far.

I completely agree. That was fantastic!

Sophia84

The BEST tutorial I've ever seen!!!!

Bravo!!!!!!!

I need more!! LOL

You've done a great job, very helpful!!!!

And love your stuff!!!

chnkyeyes

Wow! I loved this tutorial! Great job!!!
clap.gif

Beautiful1

You Know Why Your Smokey Eye Tut Is So Brilliant Because You Have Made It So Easy To Follow!
encore.gif
:notworthy:

bubbas454

thanks sooooooooooooo much its my lil sister prom tonight and she wants smokey eyes and as im just starting my training I was a bit clueless but this helps loads.

xxxx

Milli1980

This is really great. I never knew how to do but now I will try
smiles.gif
I guess I did not yet understand enough how to blend, does it work only with a brush?? My English is not so good, thats why I did not understand everything
ssad.gif
Sorry!
smiles.gif

But thanks for this great look
smiles.gif

Latest posts