Smoky Slytherin - First FOTD!

PixieSkull

Woohoo! My first thread here (hi!), my first FOTD ever, my first successful false eyelash application. Here, I tried to create a layered smoky eye in a green gradient from silvery-white to carbon black. My inspirations were the slytherin colors in Harry Potter and ToxicKandi on YouTube.

I know I need to work on my eyebrow technique, it's a bit iffy with the shape and lack of hairs on the ends. Yay, genetics! At least I can wear fake eyelashes if I start losing those like my mom.

Completed look

Eyes closed in natural light

For the Face:
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
MAC Studio Fix powder in NW20
NYX Spellbound used as blush
My own MMU bronzer under cheeks, on temples and sides of the nose and inner eye sockets
My own MMU highlighter on the cheek bones, down the nose and on the cupid's bow
NYX eyebrow pencil in Auburn (Technique needs improvement, bleh)

For the Lips:
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Purple Velvet, lightly applied
Revlon's Nude Attitude lipstick
ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Brownie Point

For the Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (applied to inner eye and smudged out)
NYX JEP in Rocky Mountain Green (applied to ball of eye and smudged upwards)
NYX JEP in Black Bean (applie from green out in a v, smudged upwards)
PixieSkull MMU eyeshadow in Sake - white with silver glitter (inner eye)
PixieSkull MMU eyeshadow in Stalker - dark blue-toned green with sea green shimmer (applied to outer V)
PixieSkull MMU eyeshadow in Seafoam - sea green with aqua glitter (on lids and outer flourish)
PixieSkull MMU eyeshadow in Elven Camoflauge - rich blue-green with green shimmer (in crease)
PixieSkull MMU eyeshadow in Super Glam - carbon black with gunmetal glitter (in outer V)
ELF gel eyeliner in black (outer lines)
NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner in black (over eyelashes)
Ardell Eyelashes of indeterminable number

Thanks for letting me share, I'm so excited just to share my work! Constructive criticism alright

Latest posts