• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smoky Teal

vanessagarcia

Tools I used, not shown is L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara.

toolteal.jpg

tealpig.jpg

noflash2tut.jpg

I first applied my primer (UDPP), my MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly" to neutralize my lid color, then applied MMBB's "Highlights" all over my entire lid.

bundleup.jpg

step1teal.jpg

applyteal.jpg

step3teal.jpg

contour-1.jpg

tealpair.jpg

Line your eyes and mascara...and line the bottom with the teal pigment, I also used my Covergirl gel eyeliner in "Slate" on the waterline.
openteal.jpg

eyewow.jpg

Voila!

tealface2.jpg

user79

Those teals look really nice on you, thanks for the tutorial! Good luck in the contest.

vanessagarcia

Thank you girls! I thought id post just a simple, not so crazy look that anyone can pull off, as the teal pigment is so gorgeous, enough to make anyone's eyes pop! It's now officially one of my favorite colors!

xJUDYx

great tut!

pretty sure i read your blog at least 3 times a day..hoping you'd post more than once a day HAH

vanessagarcia

Thanks gals! Haha Judy you're so funny, I try and update like 3 times a day, but sometimes its hard to keep up! Thanks for reading!