Smolder Or Feline?!

ExquizitDiva

Well I have smolder... I love how easy and smooth it goes on BUT it streaks, smears. Thx for the question! I need to know how feline is... I just don't know what to do to keep from having black eyes by the end of the day.

Mabelle

i have both and i like feline better. It goes on like butter. Its just a rioch deep black (smoulder looks greyish to me) and lasts on my waterline.HOWEVER it melts down my face. i lightly set it with carbon and its fine.

ClaireAvril

damn this! I have been looking everywhere for Feline and been holding out on buying smolder. Where can I find it?

TISH1124

Love, Love Feline...3 b/u on this one ...It's sooooo black and very smooth...But smudges like the devil

Will try setting it like Mabelle does tomorrow

..kels*

smolder. both of them smudge but i find that smolder isn't as bad. & it shows up a lot better on my waterline. & most importantly.. it's perm & won't cost you out the ass to get!
winks.gif

statusmode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquizitDiva
Well I have smolder... I love how easy and smooth it goes on BUT it streaks, smears. Thx for the question! I need to know how feline is... I just don't know what to do to keep from having black eyes by the end of the day.

I set my eyeliner with carbon e/s (especially the waterline!) I used to always have to carry around an eyeliner to retouch it throughout the day, or it would travel into my tear duct area but setting it solved my problems
thmbup.gif

GreekChick

Definately Feline!
It's the blackest black ever, goes on like butter and gives the perfect sexy definition to the waterline. It doesn't disappear either, but it pops!

I used to love Smolder. But man, I prefer Feline and wish MAC would make it permanent! It's a must in anyone's kit.

aziajs

I like feline too. It smudges but in a neater way than Smolder. It never runs down my face. I can't explain it. It seems to last a long time too. Love it!

GlamYOURUs

I love them both!

Both smear but feline is better on the waterline as it stays there for the most part and its dark rich black. Smolder is good on the lash line when you have a good base such as concealer. It stays put and doesn't smear much.

nunu

I have them both, i've been using smolder for years but i have dumped it after purchasing feline. Feline is an intense black kohl and i love it. I bought like 4 back ups of it!
I don't have a problem with it what so ever but i read hat a lot of people don't like it because it smears.

Gabriele

Please someone have mercy - I really want the feline. I've looked and looked and can't find it on line. Anyone any help, please ;~)

panda0410

Neither.... they are both bitches when it comes to smudging and smearing!

IMHO the Lancome e/l are better and they stay put! If you are happy to look at other brands the Lancome pencils are some of the best on the market.

cipelica

I also have the both and would have to say Feline. Easier to smudge, softer, glides better over the eye shadow. When I smudge Smolder it has some sort of blue hint, that is not bad, but if you want black, get Feline. It is better for waterline too.

MAC_Diva

What about Graphblack technakohl? Is feline still available at counters or do i just have to wait for another collection to re-release it?

rachybloom

I think Smolder is very pretty but I love the intensity of Feline. Both of them smear and smudge on my pretty badly (which is weird because I have dry skin?) Instead of just applying Carbon, you could also take a translucent powder (MUFE HD is what I use) and use a small eyeshadow brush and apply it to the outer corners of the eyes and under the eyes. With the eyeliner alone it sets it perfectly.

ladyJ

I only have feline. I like how dark and smooth it is. Only downfall is that it smears. I only use it on the bottom waterline anyway so it isn't that bad. I smudge it a little with some eyeshadow either black or dark brown depending on what colors I am using and it doesn't smear as bad.

jdechant

I started off with smoulder..it was ok..it smudged some...nothing special black eyeliner. Then I got Feline and I am in love!!!! Its super black, has more staying power then smoulder (in my opinion) and is just GREAT!! lol..I actually don't have backups of my collection, but I do have a backup of feline...IT IS AMAZING...I think you need to experience the amazingness that it is! haha..and yah it can smudge some, but I tend to use it on my waterline (DAILY) and usually touch it up sometime in the afternoon (if put on first thing in the morning) If you use it as eyeliner on your lid, just set it with a bit of carbon eyeshadow overtop (it does the trick!!) I <3 it!! And it makes one SEXY smokey eye!

CANT WAIT TO SMUDGE IT WITH THE 214 SMUDGE BRUSH!!!!!

It'll be a HAWT SMUDGY MESS!! (SOOO EXCITED!!)

Latest posts