smonkey purple celebration

magmunnen

I was at the doctors yesterday and I got a paper that said that I am ill and that´s very good after 8 years of struggle against those imbiciles.

Today I´m a little tired but I thought I could use some make up to fresh up a bit ^^

Picture8714.jpg

Picture8703.jpg

Picture8704.jpg

And now for todays "silly picture"
choochoo.gif

Picture8713.jpg

I used:

Face: the usual with a pink blusher from a cheap palette

Eyes:
MAC Revved up
MAC Rose
MAC Maroon
Isadora creme pink eyeshadow
H&M black eyeliner
Isadora waterproof liquid eyeliner
Lash arcitect from Loreal

Lips:
Loreal Rouge Virtual (more virtual than my lips today that is very dry :/)

Thanks for looking!

Briar

I love it, you are gorgeous!! I'm sorry to hear you are so ill, best of luck to you, Fibro is a bitch.

magmunnen

thank you so much! yes fibro is a bitch and the rest of society too.. You could wish that when you live in a very rich country like sweden that doctors here are competent but, no. I don´t know where you live but a rich country is no guarantee that you will get the proper medical attention.

hotpink1326

You may feel ill but you look amazing girl!!! Your blending looks great & your eye color is just beautiful!!!

c00ki312

i agree. doctors anywhere in the world are terrible. my brothers doctor told him he had a flu and sent him home. a couple days later he had an asthma atack and had to saty in hospital for a few weeks. he was only 4!

on the other hand your eyea are pretty and i think your brows r cool lol

Moonspell

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmunnen
thank you so much! yes fibro is a bitch and the rest of society too.. You could wish that when you live in a very rich country like sweden that doctors here are competent but, no. I don´t know where you live but a rich country is no guarantee that you will get the proper medical attention.

I know what you mean! I give you the “best” example of my country… it was urgent to build football stadiums than to invest in the health care assistance to our population and improve the currently medicine system that consequently fails.
It’s a shame and pity for those that get sick in this country and don’t have possibilities to pay for a private clinic. But enough, let’s talk about you.
I’m sorry to hear you aren’t well, but let’s cheer you up dear
winks.gif

I like the 3rd picture, it shows very well your makeup. I love the combo and the blending is awesome.
You also have amazing liner skills. If I tried to design my brows like yours… oh no, I really can’t imagine the disaster I would be.
th_LMAO.gif

Take care!

Latest posts