smooth harmony owners out there!!

animacani

Hey everyone!
So im thinking of getting smooth harmony beauty powder from the heatherette collection (ebay) Im a nc45 so will the beautypowder show up on me? Thanks in advance! =)

Kaycee37

Yes, It will show up! It makes your skin look smooth as silk!
Enjoy!
thmbup.gif

animacani

Do you know how much the original price of the beauty powder was? ( im trying to find one on ebay=P )

Kiss and Makeup

If you're close to an actual MAC store, you might want to go there and see if they have any in stock. My MAC store (literally) has 4 boxes of Fafi stuff and boxes of heatherette.

I'm also getting into the beauty powders. Being an NC15/20, will this product show up on me? Are there similar products (LE or Permanent line) that will look better on me?

*KT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss and Makeup
If you're close to an actual MAC store, you might want to go there and see if they have any in stock. My MAC store (literally) has 4 boxes of Fafi stuff and boxes of heatherette.

I'm also getting into the beauty powders. Being an NC15/20, will this product show up on me? Are there similar products (LE or Permanent line) that will look better on me?

It would be more of a bronzer or contour powder for you...

Swatches can be found here: http://specktra.net/f217/mac-heather...ar-08-a-87916/