Smudgesticks or Smudgepots?

singer82

Ok So I'm going to stray away from the norm of my usual Mac and urban decay. So I've been scoping out Stila lately. I am on the fence with the smudge lineup. I think I'm leaning towards the pots since you can use them for a base,shadow, and liner. Which ones are better?
th_dunno.gif

Should I get the lip liners or pots?
SOS.gif

I do freelance for Stila and honestly they both are awesome. Personally I like the smudgesticks the best. They are not coming off and the colors are great. I love the Kitten Smudgepot for a lid primer.

singer82

I think imma go with the smudgeliners. I think I'm going to get the MUFE aqua creams instead of the smudge pots. I've been hearing great things about the liners! I'm going on a haul next month and i'll def be picking up some Stila smudgeliners
smiles.gif

I already have bare study paint pot from MAC. After that is gone I'll get the kitten smudgepot
thanks for your suggestions

Mabelle

stick sticks sticks!!!
last week i put the green on my lid and the brown on my waterline at 830 am. i worked until 5, went home, mucked around. at 10 pm they were still lookin good. i then fell asleep on the couch in my makeup. woke up rthe next morning, low and behold, they were still pretty present!!

you can totally smudge them out at first, but they set after 45 seconds or so and they do not go anywhere!!!
FYI the black is just as intense as Feline, and way less runny!!

singer82

I'm so excited to try them out! I want the purple black silver and torquoise (s/p?)! I hope they arnt out by the time I can get them. I arrive in vegas on the 4th

Mabelle

theyre not LE, so you should be alright... maybe call and reserve them if youre worried? in any case, you can always order them!

Latest posts