Smudging Mascara

Beauty Mark

For some reason, my Bad Gal lash mascara is smudging underneath my eyes. I only wear it on the top lashes, so I'm baffled as to why it's happening. Does anyone have good techniques on preventing mascara smudging, insight as to why it happens, etc.?

jenii

Weird! Have you tried a mascara base? Shiseido's is really good, it can keep pretty much ANY mascara from smudging. Also helps it last way longer.

_trimm_trabb

Agree with the Shiseido base, it's awesome. Also, I'm not a huge fan of Bad Gal all together. Bourjois makes some great mascaras (at pretty decent prices, not to mention).

xsnowwhite

that happens to me too and i think its because my eyes get a little watery on occasion but i agree with trying out a base. I have also found that with certain mascara (maybelline Sky High Curves, Bourjois[the one with primer]) this doesn't happen! good luck!

Beauty Mark

I don't believe it's because of my eyes watering, and I can't figure out why it's happening now. I didn't have this problem during the summer. I wonder if it's because the mascara is old?

mariecinder

I have this problem with my Full and Soft. But I do apply it to the bottom lashes. I've been wanting to try the Shiseido base but its so expensive just to put under my $6 mascara...maybe it'll be worth it though...

Fairybelle

You're not alone. I bought Bad Gal lash too due to the hype and it flaked on me...literally. I am using MAC Plushlash now and I can even wear that stuff at the gym and get all sweaty and nothing flakes. Bad Gal lash disappointed me too.

Beauty Mark

It worked for me for about 2.5 months or so, during the August/September summer heat. I'm confused why it started acting weird when it's cooler out.