snakebites.. i did it :}

mitsukai

so y'alls posts, esp yours, THE ANTHEM, made me decide to go get my snakebites :}

0407_bites.jpg

this is also the makeup i posted in my FOTD today, haha, only i added some more to it ^^;

0407_2.jpg

0407_1.jpg

0407_cute.jpg

whatcha think?
greengrin.gif

ishtarchick

those look AWESOME!!! when did you have them done? was it painful? come on spill the whole experience
smiles.gif

congrats, they really look beautiful with your pouty lips
winks.gif

JunkaLunk

those look reaaaaally good on you, work em girl hahaha

makeup looks greatt too and you remind me so much of renee zellweger !

stockham

wow they really suit you! and i've just noticed that your name is spelt "Elyse", my best friedn thinks that she's the only one who has it spelt like that!

mitsukai

thaaanks!
greengrin.gif

elyse is the best name ever
winks.gif
i only know like 5 or 6 total.

it didn't/doesn't really hurt! i had it done with a ring and that was a BITCH, it was sore and painful and just generally icky. i couldnt bite stuff or eat.. eugh. BUT!~ these are fabulous. getting them done was easy.. she marks in the center, then off to the side. she puts the clamps on over the dot, and kinda pulls your lip down. i breathe out as she slides the needle through. its like a really sharp pinch, but its over super fast so it's not so bad. then she removes the clamps and matches the jewelry up to the needle and slides it through. that pinches a bit but not bad. the hardest part is putting on the balls, cause she has to kinda hold your lip out tight. none of it was really very painful, just.. ouch! and then its over.
smiles.gif
not bad at all ahha