Snob Dupe?

girloflowers

Could someone pleeease help me find one? I reeally want Snob but they seem to be out of stock everywhere near me
ssad.gif

Shadowy Lady

on me, it looks similar to St-Germaine which was released with Sugar Sweet and again with Euristrocrats. You might be able to find it still

ForgetRegret

Personally, I think Snob is a bit more sheer, and less blue than St Germain...maybe if you apply lightly and use a gloss to cut the blue tone in St German (unless you wind up liking that better), you'll come up with a pretty close match..

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
Personally, I think Snob is a bit more sheer, and less blue than St Germain...maybe if you apply lightly and use a gloss to cut the blue tone in St German (unless you wind up liking that better), you'll come up with a pretty close match..

Oh I know, they are different, that's why I own both
smiles.gif
but I think St-Germain is the closest dupe to Snob, at least in MAC

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Oh I know, they are different, that's why I own both
smiles.gif
but I think St-Germain is the closest dupe to Snob, at least in MAC

LMAO Hell...I own both just cuz they're both awesome...but yeah, I think as far as MAC goes, St Germain's as close as you're gonna get to Snob. On me they look completely different, but there's always ways to adjust texture and color a little bit to get things close.
greengrin.gif

...but now I'm on a mission to go find a dupe of Snob...LOL Maybe NYX has one.

TISH1124

I think if you want Snob....Maybe just put a listing in the Clearance Bin for one...someone may have one or be able to CP you one from their store...I am a firm believer if you want a certain item and it is a perm item..just get that ...that way you don't spend a lot of money trying to find a close match ...put that money towards the actual item....Just IMO