Snow girl or 80's reject?

oriGINAl

Well I was going for the Sephora Holiday Look...it was fun!

I think this would make a great challenge too!
gwMain.jpg

399430.jpeg

399432.jpeg

399433.jpeg

Eyes:L'oreal OTL in sugar coated-EVERYWHERE!

Cheeks:Revlon Pretty in Peony Blush + Wet n Wild All Over Shimmer

Lips: MAC pink freeze lipstick, MAC headliner lipglass

user4

hehe, i wanted to replicate that look but im convinced u have to be blonde to look that cute!!! lol... and u look soooo pretty!!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriGINAl
Well I was going for the Sephora Holiday Look...it was fun! I think this would make a great challenge too!

Nice lips and cheeks. Very pretty. This should totally be a challenge! I submitted an idea for a winter look challenge and used this as an example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
hehe, i wanted to replicate that look but im convinced u have to be blonde to look that cute!!! lol... and u look soooo pretty!!!

I was thinking the same thing. LOL. But I am going to try and make it work anyway. And so should you! Godzillaxahhhhhh should try and re-create this. I would love to see what she comes up with. So if you are reading this - that's my request.

Pei

Jus some suggestions...

I'm sure u'll look perfect with a lil bronzer and maybe make ur brow colour a lil lighter!

No hard feelings,okay?

I can't achieve this look no matter how hard I try
ssad.gif

jenjunsan

Sorry babe...definately 80's reject. I usually try to find something nice to say....but this look...there ain't much to work with....I guess the lip color is okay.

oriGINAl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjunsan
Sorry babe...definately 80's reject. I usually try to find something nice to say....but this look...there ain't much to work with....I guess the lip color is okay.

ah that's ok, It was only an attempt to create that look, something I could never wear out of the house!

Thanks to you all for the compliments , and recs ( you wouldn't believe how much bronzer I actually had on!)