~ Snow Storm in Montreal, Quebec Canada ~

M.A.C_Addiction

We've been getting loooooooots of snow here in Montreal (approx. 30cm +) and I thought I would share some pics that I took earlier.
smiles.gif

This was the highway

IMGP0141.jpg

And this one

IMGP0140.jpg

This was the streets

IMGP0149.jpg

IMGP0150.jpg

IMGP0148.jpg

Yep, crazy day. But I
heart.gif
love
heart.gif
the snow. How can I not, I'm Canadian... hehe
smiles.gif
It's begining to look ALOOOOT like Christmas here in Quebec.
yes.gif

Willa

I should take pictures from my balcony, the snow stopped during the early evening... My bf left at 9h30 and he finaly got home at 12h15!!! (Usualy takes him 30 min maximum).

All schools are closed, but I guess I have to go to work anyway. It sucks to work at the olympic stadium, its ALWAYS open
angry.gif

I see that you live in toronto also?

Thanks for the pics!

Ho yeah, me and my man were walking (trying to) to the drugstore, its about 5 minutes from here normaly, but it took us 10 minutes. During that time, it was snowing a lot, but at one moment we saw a lightning!!! Yeah, during a snowsorm, it seems that you can experience the same than during a thunderstorm. And the noise it made, wow... I was quite scared
lol.gif

Sound Of Vision

Wow, I don't remember when I saw snow in my town for the last time...But I'm going on a trip soon, where there will be snow! Yay!

Man, I'm so going to freeze, lol. I already feel sorry for my toes, fingers and nose...

pahblov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa

Ho yeah, me and my man were walking (trying to) to the drugstore, its about 5 minutes from here normaly, but it took us 10 minutes. During that time, it was snowing a lot, but at one moment we saw a lightning!!! Yeah, during a snowsorm, it seems that you can experience the same than during a thunderstorm. And the noise it made, wow... I was quite scared
lol.gif

The lightening was so bright! And the thunder sounded like a highrise falling down. It was so crazy. This is my first winter here in Montreal, and I'm itching to go back to Victoria BC for Christmas!

MAC_Whore

I can't even imagine thunder and lightening with snow. That would be crazy. It look so unbelievably cold, but pretty.

knoxydoll

It hit us here in Ottawa and I was in Toronto when it there too. I got home today and there's twice as much snow as there was when I left.

purrtykitty

Really pretty. We only have about 6 inches here in Nebraska, but at least we'll have a White Christmas. I would LOVE to have a Thunder Snowstorm sometime when I don't have anywhere to go. It seems every year there's one or two in our forecast, but it always misses us (probably not a bad thing since our snowblower doesn't work and I wouldn't want to shovel all that snow!!)

nikki

The snow looks real pretty---but, I won't be seeing any soon. Down here in New Orleans it was 80 degrees a few days ago. :-(

Hilly

Brr!! Looks cold! I have been living in Texas and have grown used to a warm winter. I am going home on Thurs to the midwest and feel I am so unprepared for the frigid temps!!
Great pics! Thanks
smiles.gif

knoxydoll

Another ones on it's way. It's going to be snowing in Ottawa all day today, and most of tomorrow. We've already hit record snowfalls, this year there is more snow on the ground then there has ever been kept on record.

Melly44

Here in New Brunswick canada we got ALOT!! and i hope we don't get your storm your haveing in quebec! since were extremely close!!

NutMeg

I miss snow! I`m living in Vancouver right now and I miss winter.. It feels like the longest fall of my life. But tomorrow I`ll be back in Alberta with snow!

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melly44
Here in New Brunswick canada we got ALOT!! and i hope we don't get your storm your haveing in quebec! since were extremely close!!

In front of my block, we approx. have 7 feet of snow
I HATE winter...
Stupide winter here in Montreal... hahaha

Last night when I got home from work it was freazing cold, about -25 (celsius), windy. This morning on tv the forecast for sunday are : 10 celsius with rain.

Thank you
White christmas? I don't think so
lol.gif

It will be all brownish, melted and squeeshy in my boots
If you want to see a picture of what it looks like right now, I posted a picture in my blog (you can click for it in my signature).