*~ Snow White ~*

jennyfee

This is reaaallly pretty!!!
smiles.gif

BTW i'm not sure but I think this is the first FOTD where you actually smile, and let me tell you, you should let us see that beautiful smile more often!!!
smiles.gif

Great job

susannef

Thank you everyone! <3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktinagapay
i have never seen anyone make white pigment look THAT hott! i aboslutley love this!

Thank you! I really love white pigment, but I usually just use it as a browbone highlight
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie
GAH!! You look AHHMAZING!! Like ktinagapay said: I didn't realise white pigment could look that good. Wow. And that lipstick. Wow. You look like a painting. Stunning.

P.S - That walnut in the corner just makes it!

P.P.S - I wish they stocked NYX in Aus....cry cry cry!

Thank you! That is so sweet to say! Btw, Nyx isnt available in my country either, I ordered online from mscuppycakes.com, highly recommended!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
i think you have found the PERFECT red for your skin tone! i really like this look - very angelic with a touch of evil in the lip!
winks.gif

greengrin.gif
Thanks! Touch of evil, that sounds so awesome!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyfee
This is reaaallly pretty!!!
smiles.gif

BTW i'm not sure but I think this is the first FOTD where you actually smile, and let me tell you, you should let us see that beautiful smile more often!!!
smiles.gif

Great job

Thank you! <3! I usually dont smile in fotds because I dont really like my teeth, they are a bit gappy and weird.
smiles.gif

natjotua

i absolutely love love love this on you! i wish white would look that good on me! great job, girl!

alka1

Wow, very beautiful! You have really nice features and you look a lot like Dana Scully from the X-Files
smiles.gif

nelyanaphonexia

lovely. I never thought I would love white shadow, but your look here has changed my mind. Plus, paired with the red lippie, its even better.
heart.gif

Latest posts