Snowscene

chrissyclass

If you've got it, what are you pairing it with? I really truly want to like this lipglass, BUT it seems to transform every lipstick I pair it with into extreme frosty-ness. It just make's me go Uuugghh!

What works for you? TIA

LMD84

i use it alot over lip stains and it looks really nice... mainly pink ones. sometimes i'll just use a little over a tendertone to make my lips sparkle. i think they key is to only use a little rather than loading up the doe foot. fantatsic gloss just not something i wear every day

User38

I do not have this one in particular, but I have an opalescent gloss which I will only use on top of ES (fuscia or pale pink) on lips. Very pigmente ES works really well on lips on top of some balm
smiles.gif

MelodyAngel

I apply a bit over Cherry Chapstick, and I swear, it's gorgeous!! I also dabbed some on over Fashion Mews, and it was quite stunning!!
drools.gif

Ladydee91500

I actually really like this one over insanely dark reds. I'm about to try it over the rose romance see thru lip color Tender Tryst. It gives a wonderful sparkle but the red color keeps it subdued just enough. I wore it over Bubbles and i liked that too.

MAC_Fafinette14

I like layering Snowscene over Violetta lipstick. It's beautiful and tones down the sparkle of the lipglass and the colour-intensity of the lipstick.

Shadowy Lady

I love it over Creme Cup, Please Me and Up the Amp. I really think that it'll look good over anything cool toned. I even like it on it's own with a blue smokey eye

Fataliya

I wear Snowscene almost every day. I only put on a bit, and it gives my lips a sparkle, but doesn't make them all frosty-like...

Latest posts