So a couple of EOTDs...

igswonderworld

I have never posted an FOTD before but whenever I had something fun on I took a picture of it.. I have only recently found these.. I thought I'd share them with you ladies and gents
smiles.gif

1) This was a EOTN I did when I was going out to meet my bf's cousins - one of them had her birthday party.. I can't remember if I took this after or before - but it must have been after, it looked much brighter before I think...

sorry for the eyebrows and no foundation on my face - I can't get myself to wear any foundation lately, it feels like my face can't breathe under it...

anyway what I used:
MAC Prep+Prime for Eyes Medium Dark
Shimmersand s/s
Eyepopping e/s
Going Bananas e/s
Wondergrass e/s
UD 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Electric
Trish McEvoy Black Eyepencil
Diorshow Mascara

I think I had a little bit of Format Blush with Global Glow msf on my cheeks and earlier I must have had Nothingless l/g...
smiles.gif

New1 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
New2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
New3 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
New5 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
New6 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

2) I wore this look to work and people thought it was spectacular.. I couldn't explain to them all those fantastic and imaginative looks you ladies and gents create and post on Specktra..

I think I used:
Prep+Prime Medium Dark (eyes)
Shimmersand s/s
Retrospeck e/s
Fab&Flashy e/s
Coppering e/s
Amber Lights e/s
Beauty Burst e/s
Trish McEvoy Black eye pencil
Aqualine liquid liner
Diorshow Mascara

I think I was also wearing Bendel Girl l/g that day and Global Glow msf probably..

New7 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3) This is what I wore to work today: Playing with my N Collection and new toys :p Again I apologize for my rosy and spotty, swollen face - time of the month unfortunately
ssad.gif

I used:

Prep+Prime Medium Dark
Bare Study p/p
Shroom e/s
Neutral Pink e/s
Expensive Pink e/s
Nanogold e/s
Carbon e/s (I could have used Dark Edge e/s when it's blended into Neutral Pink, it's almost the same)
Engraved powerpoint e/p
Prep+Prime Lash
Lancome L'extreme Mascara in Black

In the morning when I had put on the make-up I also had Light Flush msf and Utter Pervette l/s & Lovey-Dove slimshine l/s... Completely disappeared in the evening of course..

New8 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
New9 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

That's all folks for now, will post more stuff - this was fun
smiles.gif
))))