so ceylon vs brunette msf

AmandDUR

im debating one of this (if any, im lighter than nc15, not sure if they would work for me).

which do you like better? especially fair gals, do either of this do anything for you?

alka1

I own So Ceylon but don't have Brunette. But, based on the swatches and pictures I've seen, So Ceylon seems to be more versatile in terms of color and more wearable for your NC15 skintone (I've heard Brunette is very pigmented). Brunette seems to have stronger coppery red tones, whereas So Ceylon is a gold bronzy-brown with a hint of rose.

I love my So Ceylon and highly suggest it
smiles.gif

kittykit

I'm a NC35 and Brunette colour is pretty deep even for me but I still love it. As for a NC15, I'd suggest So Ceylon
winks.gif

ilorietta

another vote for So Ceylon, i love it!! (I am NC25 and didn't like the brunette MSF even if i am a brunette)

Sanayhs

I am absolutely fair and own both of these. I love So Ceylon; it's a perfect slightly rosy bronze colour that doesn't turn orange on me and doesn't make me look dirty. It's a lot easier to throw on, too. Brunette is much more reddish. Beautiful, but more work.

nunu

Brunette MSF
S02665-1-1.jpg

So Ceylon
S02656-1.jpg

So Ceylon gives you a rosey sheen whilest Brunette stays on the brownish side.

AmandDUR

so ceylon it is!
thanks everyone. i know i own redhead and its wayyyy pigmented. id probably look like i rolled in mud if i had a boo boo with brunette.

and thanks for the pics!

Latest posts